Sleep Well Course
What you can expect from Sleep Well Course…
- Sleep physiology of the newborn
- How to reduce SIDS risk
- Safety guidelines
- Baby language to understand your baby’s needs and make your life easier
- Relaxation techniques to counteract any lack of sleep
- Butterfly Touch Massage®
- Overview of the various sleep training techniques and understand which one is right for you
- How to create a healthy routine and calm the colicky and inconsolable infant
- Solutions to common sleep problems of the newborn, in the various stages of his growth
Make your life as a new mom easier! Your baby will love it!
Women who’ve participated to this course report:
This course is based on my book published in Italian that I wrote after the numerous success stories in support of Italian new mothers since 2008. In fact it is in that period that I started to support and counsel mothers both in pregnancy and after. If you can read Italian, the book is available in both print and Kindle format.
Why Choose me?
As a trauma informed certified doula, I have specialized knowledge and years of experience helping expectant mommies feel soothed, supported, and cared for as your baby grows inside of you. I know the most common worries and problems you’ll face and the best ways to treat them. I’ll teach you how to cope with the cry of your baby pain and help you feel empowered and capable as a new mother. We can discuss any fears, doubts, trauma you may have and I’ll give you trustworthy counsel and tools to care for you and your baby. In addition to evidence-based information, physical, mental, emotional preparation, you may request to receive energetic healing to help restore the natural flow of energy of your body and that of your baby.