Reiki Healing Session
60min | 13 90min | 10Sessions
Reiki is an holistic practice that works not only for the symptoms but also for the root cause of the imbalance.
It works with the energetic, physical and emotional aspects.
The fact that you are reading this could be the sign that your body is ready to be healing and experience growth.
Is this your first session with me?
For following sessions…
What you can expect from a Reiki Session…
- You’ll feel welcome and safe in a well-ventilated, clean, room.
- Relaxing music and low lights helps you to relax and let go.
- You will complete a confidential client history form that outlines the areas in your body and that you would like the session to focus on. This will also help me monitor your progress from session to session.
- Once you have asked any questions you have, you can lie down on the massage table fully clothed and you can relax. I will place my hands on a sequential method.
- At the end of the session, we can discuss any questions you may have.
- Create general balancing
- Clear emotional blocks
- Relieve physical pain
- Increase clarity
- Assess issues with life
Create healing from the root cause of your imbalances!
Women who’ve received a Reiki Session from me report:
“I’ve never experienced anything like it! As she put her hands on me I felt a jolt of electricity running through my whole body”
“During the session, when her hands landed in a painful area, I felt immediate relief.”
“I felt the touch on my physical body even though the session was remote. It was amazing!”
Why Choose me?
I am a trauma informed certified doula with over 10 years of experience with Reiki.
Being an intuitive and empathic clairsentient educated in professional energy mastery, it comes natural for me to use a holistic approach to my work whether it is a healing session, a massage or a simple consultation.
I know the most common worries and ailments you’ll face and the best ways to treat them. I’ll teach you how to cope with pain and help you feel empowered and confident in yourself.
We can discuss any fears, doubts, trauma you may have and I’ll give you trustworthy counsel and tools to care for you.
In Reiki, everyone has what is called a “lineage” which is nothing more than the line of teachers that connects us to Dr. Mikao Usui, the founder of Reiki.
I was trained in Usui Reiki Ryoho “the Usui System of Natural Healing” by Aimee Phlegar. In the next image you can see my own lineage.