Rebozo Massage – Manteada
45min | 5Sessions
The ancient knowledge of the Mexican Rebozo is in Oslo.
The Rebozo is a woven handmade fabric. It is an extension of the hands of grandmothers and represents the unity of intention and wisdom. It is truly an ancient wisdom passed down from one generation to the next.
Useful in all phases of a woman (or men) life.
What you can expect from a Manteada…
- You’ll feel welcome and safe in a well-ventilated, clean, room.
- Relaxing music and low lights helps you to relax and let go.
- You will release emotions thanks to the heart opening.
- It is for you if you do not like to be touched but your body and soul feels the need for a massage.
- The massages is done with clothing on.
- The baby will get help to find the right position into the womb.
- You’ll find extreme relaxation.
- You’ll be able to shut out the chaotic world and come back to your body.
- You get help in repositioning the organs in their pre-pregnancy position.
- You set your energies in motion through your body in order to release emotions that may be blocked after the experience of birth.
Make your life easier and more lovable with a Rebozo Massage.
You and your baby will love how good you feel!
Women who’ve received Pregnancy Massage from me report:
“It was a new and beautiful experience. I felt very relaxed afterwards and the emotions started flowing even days later.”
“I immediately had a strong emotional release and afterwards I felt like I was freed from a burden. Thanks, I really needed it!”
“The massage was something new to me, something very gentle, like a warm and loving hug.”
Why Choose me?
As a trauma informed certified doula with specialized expertise in Postpartum Depression, I have years of experience helping women feel soothed, supported, and cared for as your baby grows.
After my Intensive Training Certification on Rebozo Medicine (Angelina Martinez Miranda) in 2021, I was granted the title of Guardian of the Rebozo.
It carries with it a long and sacred history that I intend to honor by bringing knowledge and healing to other women through its use.
I know the most common worries and ailments you’ll face and the best ways to treat them. I’ll teach you how to cope with pain and help you feel empowered and capable in preparation to give birth.
We can discuss any fears, doubts, trauma you may have and I’ll give you trustworthy counsel and tools to care for you and your baby.
In addition to evidence-based information, physical, mental, emotional preparation, you may request to receive energetic healing to help restore the natural flow of energy in your body.