Giving Birth With Confidence&Ease
3hours | 4880 6hours
What you can expect from this Prep Class…
- Help in writing your own birth plan.
- Find out the best techniques for you to use during labor and birth.
- How your partner can be of support.
- How to cope with the pain.
- What are your rights and your options.
- Get your mind and body ready.
- Recognize the Baby Blues from the Post-Partum Depression (PPD) and when ask for help.
I help you feel ready for birth, create your ideal birth team and learn how to cope with labor pain!
Women who’ve participated to my birth class report:
Why Choose me?
As a trauma informed certified doula, I have specialized knowledge and years of experience helping expectant mommies feel soothed, supported, and cared for as your baby grows inside of you. I know the most common worries and ailments you’ll face and the best ways to treat them. I’ll teach you how to cope with pain and help you feel empowered and capable in preparation to give birth. Your class will be completely customized to your needs and wishes. I can answer any questions you may have and I’ll give you trustworthy counsel and tools to care for you and your baby. I will provide you with evidence-based information, physical, mental, emotional preparation.