My name is Tamara, I am an Italian mother of two children (one born in Italy and one in Oslo). I have lived in Oslo since 2008.
The experience of the birth of my daughter at Ullevål ABC was so great that it shaped my future, I decided to become a doula.
You never know what you’ve missed until you go through it.
I have experience with postpartum support since 2008.
In 2012 I wrote a book in Italian which is about the baby’s sleep (Dormire bene per crescere felici), and since 2015 I work as a doula and childbirth educator.
- I am a Certified Birth Doula (CBD (CBI)) and now I am getting certification as Postpartum Doula, Childbirth Educator and Lactation Consultant.
- Usui Reiki Ryoho, Reiki Master.
- Butterfly Touch Massage practitioner.
- Moon Mother I level (trained with Miranda Gray).
- Rebozo certification with Gena Kirby.
- I speak fluent English and Italian, and intermediate level of Norwegian (B1).
My why is the same as my mission: to support you, to show you your value, your strength, and power of being a female, a mother, and parent and to help you to achieve your desires for your birth and for your family.
I truly believe this is what I came to do on this planet, I simply have to help and support women; it is my calling.
“When you are doing what you love, it won’t feel like work. It is an expression of you.”
I live in Oslo and take assignments in and around Oslo up to about 40 km away (Oslo, Bærum, Akershus, Drammen).
Are you curious to learn more? Contact me, even just for a cup of tea or a chat.
The first meeting is always free.