Hi Beautiful Woman,
Oslo is a multicultural city. There are people who come from all over the world. Are you one of them? I am, I came here 11 years ago. I can understand what it means to not have a family or loved ones nearby.
I have gone through difficult times, even though I am a very adaptable and resilient person. I want to reassure you that you are not alone. My mission is to walk by your side and support you in your difficult moments.
My name is Tamara, I am an Italian mother of two children. The first, a boy, was born in Italy in 2006 and the other, a girl, in Norway in 2008, in Ullevål ABC. The experience of my daughter’s birth here in Oslo was essential. I realized how many things and occasions I lost when my first child was born. The first was the skin-to-skin contact. My son was taken away after birth to be washed, weighed and dressed. My daughter, at Ullevål, has always been with me and her father and the memory of her smell at the moment of the birth, is something I still remember after many years. I can’t say the same thing for my son. This powerful experience here in Norway led me to discover the figure of the doula, whom I did not know before, and I became a doula myself. From that moment my life definitely changed.
Do you want to know all my story and why I became a doula?
How can I help you?
- I can provide you with strategies to manage the pain and fears of childbirth
- I can provide you with the necessary step by step education so that you can make the best choice for yourself, your child and your family
- I can give you the support you want, be it physical, emotional, informative or spiritual, at all phases of childbearing
What do you get from me?
- You will feel ready to do what it takes
- You will feel empowered
- You can get more clarity about your next steps
- You will feel safer and more confident about yourself
- You will get a calm, competent and reliable person to support you and your partner
- You will get help with the language barrier