A workshop where you will explore everything about the sleep of your baby, how it is so different from your sleep pattern and what are the real expectation.
These are some of the questions that will be answered during the workshop. There will be much more, including your questions, of course:
- How can I tell if she’s waking from hunger or habit?
- Why does my baby wake up as soon as I lay him down in the crib?
- Why does my baby wake up at night?
- A what age will my newborn begin to sleep soundly through the night?
- I’m nursing. Is it safe for my baby to sleep in my bed?
- At 4 months, my baby was sleeping through the night, but now, 2 months later, he’s waking up again. What do you think is going on?
The intention is to give a chance to a small group of people (and their babies) to meet in a safe, cozy and friendly place. A place where they can share their experiences and at the same time get out enriched and renewed. Whatever you are feeling, you can find support here.
It does not take into consideration the teaching of any sleeping method, and it is open to every sleep style and sleep need.
The workshop will be develop into a total of 5-6 hours.
The aims of the workshop are as follows:
- Understand the real expectations
- Provide tools to set a good sleep and to resolve any sleep problems
- Provide techniques to calm the baby, and relaxation techniques for mom
- Create a support network between parents
Here you can find more information about me:
I will also appreciate if you can go through this anonymous survey. In this way, I will be able to better understand the needs and expectations of mothers that struggle with their children and sleep-related problems. Thank you!
Do you want to know more about it?
Take contact with me